Halff leads the industry in developing environmentally sensitive and creative solutions to comply with environmental regulations and preserve our environment for future generations. Our staff specializes in NEPA documentation, wetland delineation/Section 404/10 permitting and mitigation, environmental assessments and impact statements, site due diligence and remediation, traffic noise analysis, wildlife habitat assessments and more.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Documentation Services
- Wetland Delineation and Section 404/10 Permitting and Mitigation
- Cultural Resources Management
- Wildlife Habitat Assessments and Threatened/Endangered Species Surveys and Relocation
- GIS Geodatabase Development and Environmental Constraints Mapping/Analysis
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Permitting
- Electric Transmission Line Routing Studies and Expert Testimony
- Environmental Due Diligence, Remediation and Regulatory Closures
- Comprehensive Asbestos Consulting Services
- Storm Water Compliance
- Public Involvement
Meet the Team
Carolyn May, PMP, PG, CAPM
Ready to work with Halff? Simply fill out the form to be directed to the best person at Halff to discuss your interests.